Note: This post was supposed to go up last Friday. I ended up having internet problems and it went on for the entire week. I had to give up and decided to just publish it today. PLDT sucks.
I think this is the best time for me to participate in Helga‘s 10 Happy Things. Because despite a pretty rough Monday, this week has been awesome.
- To have lived another year. I’m trying not to think too hard about the age part because the life questions will be unending.
- I know it’s super cheesy to put my boyfriend’s name in here but M truly has been my rock this past year.
- He also sent me hundreds of packets of Swiss Miss. Romance isn’t dead.
- I went to a cat cafe the day after my birthday. I wrote about it here if you want to see some really cute photos. It was actually not my first time but for some reason, I can’t seem to get over my recent visit. I honestly have dreams of staying there forever.
- New makeup and skincare. So far the most exciting one is my Roxo lipstick from the MAC x Pedro Lourenço collection. It is gorgeous.
- I’ve been looking for a matte topcoat for a really long time. I was at Country Mall this past week and I ended up looking at polishes and was stuck at the Oh My Girl rack. I was so surprised to see that they have a matte potion for only 25PHP. What a deal. I tried it and I think its pretty damn fabulous.
- I like accessorizing. But we all know (I’m poor) how fast those rings and necklaces from Forever21 turn into another color that you didn’t originally pay for. So a few days ago, I dragged myself to Carbon Market and bought a couple of layered necklaces for less than 100PHP each. I’m sure they’ll all turn into shades of cheap silver, rust, and moss. But at least I didn’t pay a couple hundreds for it.
- Even back when they were just a hole–in–the–wall restaurant, I’ve always loved 10 Dove Street. They relocated a year or two ago to a better location and opened a cafe a few weeks back. Although I didn’t get a golden ticket for a 10 week supply of cake on their grand launch, I’m just so happy to see a place I love grow.
- It was 2PM’s 7th Anniversary the other day (September 4). I have such a long history with this band that I will probably love them until I’m 70.
- I had pizza today. I’ve been craving all week and was just so goddamn happy when my best friend called for me to come meet her at Pizza Republic. Some friends are truly worth keeping. Especially if they call you over for pizza.
How does one get over this cuteness? Impossible. My eyebrows however… not on fleek.